- 1 packet Sympli ripe plantain slices chopped
- 500g chicken gizzards spiced and boiled
- 1 red and green bell pepper each deseeded
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 tomatoes blended
- 2 habanero aka scotch bonnet
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 tbsp. dreid
- 4 tbsp oil
How to Prepare Healthier Gizdodo using Symplinatural Recipes.
Chop and fry Sympli plantains from frozen using 2 tablespoons of oil. Set aside.
Boil gizzards with salt and seasoning until 90% cooked. You may add some of the curry, thyme, and habanero if you wish or just season with salt and chicken seasoning cube.
Blend the other spices coarsely except onions which should be chopped.
Add the rest of the oil in a skillet and stir-fry onion until transparent, add spice mix, curry, and thyme and cook to a thick sauce. Add boiled gizzards and cook until tender.
Add fried plantains last and cook undisturbed for 5 more minutes. Serve as an entrée.