- 1/2 packet Sympli yam cubes
- 1/4 cup oil
- 250g chicken breast, skinless
- 250g fresh jumbo prawns, deshelled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp. suya spice
- 2 hands full of green leafy salad of choice e.g. lettuce
How to Prepare Chicken Suya and Yam Salad.
Boil yam cubes until soft and set aside.
In a skillet, add oil. Once hot, add chicken and prawns. Next, add suya spice. Mix well and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Remove cooked chicken and prawns and drain sauce. This will be used as the salad dressing.
In a bowl, add the green leafy salad, cooked yams, chicken and prawns, cherry tomatoes, avocado and bell peppers.
Drizzle suya sauce dressing and serve. Visit the homepage here.